In February, I wrote about my goals to meditate every night for the remainder of that month.Overall, I exclaim-- success! I so feared the placement of the unhappy face on the calendar, that only one night did I sort of fudge it. I didn't put an unhappy face after meditating for maybe a total of 3-5 minutes... I put a straight line for the mouth. Sort of like Kermit the Frog.
But... I know what would help the most. Having a support network to do it with me! Yogis and yoginis who go to yoga studios are probably familiar with yoga "challenges" in which many sign up for a practice challenge together, in hopes that community support will help them stick to it. As with February, I didn't get my act together in time to send this out earlier, but I would love a lil' meditation love for the remainder of March. So, here, on the Joy of Yoga, I'm laying down a March Meditation Madness Challenge!
Always been meaning to deepen or start your meditation practice? Need a swift kick in the ass from the internet community that loves you? Leave me a note here! I'll keep updating about how my practice is going, and you, comment-section style, do the same. I'm going to stand by my meditation calendar (if it works, don't fix it) and step it up a notch. Who stands with me? Who will meditation at least 5 minutes, every day, for the rest of March?
It will change your life!
Good luck sitters!

0 comments:
Post a Comment