... and I'll send you to a different site if I want to.
I wrote a guest post for one of my favoritest human beings in the blogosphere, Rachel of Suburban Yogini, and she published it today. She very recently revamped her website and changed it's address (to suburbanyogini.com) and, my my my, it is looking shnazzy. It's not a sequence, but today's my birthday, so I'm going to go hit the town instead of transcribing. If you're desperate to know what sequence I did in my living room this morning (Anyone? Bueller?), you can wait until tomorrow.
In the meantime, I wrote about how to balance being a yoga teacher with a yoga student. Here 'tis.
Monday, March 22, 2010
It's my party...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- Annie Pace (1)
- Ashtanga (1)
- Ashtanga Yoga Club Durham (2)
- AshtangaYogaClubDurham (1)
- david garrigues ashtanga yoga donation yoga happy people doing yoga together (3)
- david garrigues ashtanga yoga donation yoga introduction class mysore team durham (2)
- donation based yoga (4)
- donation yoga (3)
- Easter (1)
- Easter Sunday (1)
- Guruji+Om Shanti+Love+Peace (1)
- Late December and Holiday Schedule (1)
- liberation (1)
- New beginnings (1)
- New Moon Day (1)
- New Years Day Guided Primary Series (1)
- november it's complicated (1)
- Schedule 5/14 - 5/17 Up and Over Gobama (1)
- Shakti Sharinam (1)
- Thanksgiving Schedule (1)
- traverse the ocean of samsara for the holidays (1)
0 comments:
Post a Comment